As a Reiki Master Teacher, I’ve noticed that people take Reiki Classes for a wide-variety of reasons. Some people are seeking an addition to their professional practice as a physician, nurse, or therapist. Others are looking for a self-care practice to manage their stress and promote their healthy lifestyle; while some people are inexplicably drawn to the class. They are not sure of the reason that they are there but they are certain it is the right thing to do.
If you’re considering taking a Reiki Class, here are 10 health-promoting reasons to sign up today:
- A self-care technique that is available to you anytime, anywhere
- To feel calm and relaxed in your body and mind
- To experience inner peace
- A connection with the energy of the universe
- Greater presence, connection, and mindfulness in your relationships
- An additional technique to use in your current work as a caring professional
- Better sleep more regularly
- The possibility of accelerated healing
- To work toward greater mobility
- To experience regularly the love and light that is our essence
I hope you’ll join us at an upcoming Reiki Class to experience all of these things and your deepest health-promoting intentions for yourself and those around you.
Wishing you a greater connection to the light and love of the universe.
Ah, to be at peace, to be centered, calm, and focused. Reiki is like the moment during meditation where you are completely at peace, balanced, and free. Though, most people find Reiki to be much easier than meditation. Perhaps that is why it’s receiving so much attention recently.
Reiki is in the news a lot lately. It’s really wonderful that so many famous people are sharing their experiences. As I read these articles, I think about what a great opportunity this is for you, as a Reiki Practitioner, to talk with others about our practice and its healing benefits.
As someone interested in the practice or healthfulness in general, this is a great opportunity to delve further into your Reiki journey. Perhaps now is the time to learn Reiki by taking a class so you can start a self-Reiki practice. Or maybe what resonates more with you is receiving Reiki on a regular basis. A series of sessions might be just the ticket that guides you in this stage of your life’s journey. (Click on the “Book Now” button below and sign up for a Reiki Power Package of 5 sessions or a Reiki SuperPower Package of 10 sessions.)
If you’d like to read more about what Gwyneth and Demi have experienced and have encouraged others to experience, please read the following articles:
- Gwyneth regularly receives Reiki and inspired this article in Elle.
- Demi’s Reiki experience.
- For a full round-up of famous people involved in Reiki, scroll down on this page.
Wishing you many wonderful connections with the universe’s love and light!
I’m so excited and grateful to announce my new office space for Reiki Healing! It is located in beautiful downtown Oak Park at 115 N Marion Street, Suite 12.
Book your next Reiki Session and enjoy the new space!